The following section applies to Lifa Air (Hong Kong) Limited webstore consumers only. This document describes the warranty terms for all Lifa Air (Hong Kong) Limited products sold in webstore only.
What the warranty covers:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the European Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the product. You are also entitled to have the good repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
How long the warranty is effective:
If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Lifa Air (Hong Kong) Limited will, as its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar product for free. Replacement products or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components.
Who the warranty protects:
This warranty is valid for use by the original purchaser with original proof of purchase or receipt.
What the warranty protects:
This warranty is only valid for products distributed by authorised dealer(s) and Lifa Air (Hong Kong) Limited internationally, including Europe.
Please contact LIFAair CUSTOMER SERVICE at email@example.com for warranty information and service:
Customer Service: Contact Us
What the warranty does not cover:
- Any product, on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Accidents, misuse, neglect or acts of nature, unauthorised product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorised by Lifa Air (Hong Kong) Limited.
- Any damage to product during transit and delivery
- Removal or installation of the product.
- External causes, such as electric power fluctuations or failure
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting the specifications of Edifier.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Failure of owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in the user manual such as cleaning methods.
- Any other cause that does not relate to product defect.
Limitation of implied warranties:
There are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description contained herein including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Exclusions of damages:
Lifa Air (Hong Kong) Limited’s liability is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the product. LIFAair shall not be liable for:
- Damage to other property caused by any defects in the product, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, interference with business relationships, or other commercial loss, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
- Any claim against the customer by any other party
Effective of State Law:
The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies in respect of the product that the consumer has under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and similar state and territory laws.
If your Lifa Air (Hong Kong) Limited product(s) is not purchase via LIFAair Web store, warranty on all LIFAair product(s) is covered by the local distributor in the country, where the product is purchased. You don't need to register your LIFAair product(s) for the warranty to come into force. You can keep the receipt with you, as this is your proof of purchase. With your receipt, showing the date of purchase and model of the speaker, together with serial number in hand, you are covered by local warranty.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. LIFAair reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. These policies are subject to change without prior notice.